http://equivocating.livejournal.com/ ([identity profile] equivocating.livejournal.com) wrote in [community profile] soulsgathering2009-10-10 09:10 pm
Entry tags:

itp: backlogging from old tjh posts | locked to [livejournal.com profile] kurowoofy

[and how long does it take to find a towel? will be sitting... pretty much slouching, towel over his head, hiding his face, when Kurogane returns]

[ooc: from this post.]

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 07:26 pm (UTC)(link)
[Not long! Kurogane returns a few minutes later, having removed his shirt and hung it up somewhere. His pants are dry so they get to stay, and he calmly focuses on drying his chest and shoulders off as he makes his way back over to the bed.]

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 07:32 pm (UTC)(link)
[Eerily quiet is more than enough to catch Kurogane's attention, making him pause and for a moment before speaking.] Hey.

1/2

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 08:04 pm (UTC)(link)
[Grrrr, damn hotel.]

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 08:04 pm (UTC)(link)
[Reaches out to lay a hand on Fai's shoulders.] Hey.

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 08:12 pm (UTC)(link)
Are you seeing things again?

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 08:21 pm (UTC)(link)
When I put my hand on your shoulder?

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 08:51 pm (UTC)(link)
[Kurogane simply nods and invites himself to sit next to Fai, not taking his hand from his shoulder.]

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 09:05 pm (UTC)(link)
I'll help you stay up, then.

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 09:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Then sleep, and I'll wake you up if it gets bad.

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-10 11:22 pm (UTC)(link)
[He's not about to stop you.]

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-11 12:01 am (UTC)(link)
[Kurogane does tense, just the tiniest bit, but nods a moment later and relaxes.] Don't apologize. Just get some sleep.

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-11 04:50 pm (UTC)(link)
[But Kurogane doesn't seem too happy about that.]

I wouldn't have let you do it if it was bothering me.

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-17 01:28 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm saying it's not 'unfair' or whatever you want to call it. If it was actually irritating me I'm wasn't gonna just let you do it.
Edited 2009-10-17 13:29 (UTC)

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-17 01:37 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't yell at you for the same things.
Edited 2009-10-17 13:47 (UTC)

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-17 01:52 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah.

[And he's not elaborating for now. He sees you shivering, though, and stands up to make his way to the bathroom.] You should get out of those.

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-17 02:04 pm (UTC)(link)
[Look who's talking, mister. >> Kurogane returns with another towel draped over his arm, waiting for Fai to undress. He'll move to hand over the towel and take Fai's clothing, once he's done.]

[identity profile] kurowoofy.livejournal.com 2009-10-17 03:19 pm (UTC)(link)
[I've had a long time to get used to you. And when he sees you spacing out he's going to reach out to shake you, a little roughly.] Hey.