http://poudrin.livejournal.com/ (
poudrin.livejournal.com) wrote in
soulsgathering2008-12-28 02:24 am
Entry tags:
Princess Tomoyo app for Discedo
Name: Pou
LJ:
poudrin
E-Mail: hoihoikikumaru@gmail.com
IM: poudrin
Characters played at Discedo: Not applicable.
Character's Name: Princess Tomoyo
Series: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Timeline: Directly after Fai enters the room where Kurogane is resting in chapter 167.
Canon Resource Link: Wikipedia
What your character can offer: Princess Tomoyo is intelligent, kind, thoughtful, warm, determined and enthusiastic. She’s maybe a little too selfless but at the same time knows how to put her word out and be respected. She cares very much about the people close to her and would do everything in her power to help them, though, sometimes, her help might be a little on the mischievous side, for example when she sent Kurogane away on his mission without his consent and put a binding spell on him. Depending on how you treat her and speak to her, she’ll keep her calm and be very sweet about everything. She’s not easily made angry, and if she’s sad or has any sort of turmoil, she will show it in a dignified way. She’s easy to make friends with and she wants to be able to see everything good in everyone she meets. She's also not a stranger to humour and teasing if it would come to that.
She is, as her name suggests, a princess of a feudal country mostly referred to as “Nihon” in Tsubasa Chronicles. It’s basically an old version of Japan. She’s the Tsukuyomi, the title held by the Princess of Shirasagi Castle, a powerful miko sorceress and she’s responsible for maintaining the wards around Nihon to protect the country from demons. Aside from being a miko, or a priestess, she can also see into and enter other people’s dreams with the skills of being a yumemi, or a dream seer. This allows her to send trans-dimensional messages through dreams and it also shows her the future and she’s also able to cross dimensions on her own, as well as sending people away. She gets her powers from the moon and that also connects to her title name, Tsukuyomi, which is the name of the Japanese god of the moon. However, from this point in canon, Tomoyo will have lost the dream seer powers because she made it as a payment to Yuuko for bringing Kurogane, Fai, Syaoran and Mokona to Nihon after the fight in Celes. She sacrificed her powers to keep them safe. With her powers from before, she’s also able to cross dimensions.
What items will they be bringing with them? She’ll most probably be bringing her royal kimono and the headpiece that goes along with it. Otherwise, I cannot think of anything material she’d want to keep. She’s not a material person.
Third-Person Sample: Oh my. This was most peculiar indeed. And slightly alarming to a degree where she frankly didn’t understand how things had transpired. Hadn't she just been standing in Kurogane's room and been talking... ? Well, she wasn't standing now, so there was no use dwelling on it. However, there was use in her trying to get up from where she was lying, right? Blinking a bit, she sat up, and upon her vision clearing up, she let out a little surprised gasp. This certainly wasn’t Kurogane's room. It also explained why she had briefly wondered if she’d gone deaf. There was no sound anywhere, and it made her maybe a little uneasy upon seeing the ruins around her; perhaps it was a little too silent. It reminded her of the battle field where she first had met Kurogane. The quiet after the slaughter had been almost deafening, and there had been no other sound than the desperate breathing of the then young man as she approached him.
She tilted her head a little when she heard something similar from quite far away. Unable to discern it, she got to her feet gingerly and noticed that she was a little wobbly and that her legs didn’t quite carry her at first, but that after a few tries, she managed to steady herself. Putting her hand to her chest she came in touch with something hanging around her neck in a thin strap of leather and she looked down to inspect. Only with a note that said “use this”, the device she now held in her hand gave her no answers whatsoever as to where she was and why she was there. It annoyed her a little, to have so few answers. If this was a different dimension, she didn’t know about it. Her head felt a bit foggy and she didn’t really feel her powers, so there was no way for her to find out.
Starting to feel not quite so safe, she scanned her surroundings and felt a little like someone or something was watching her. Remembering her own wits and what she had been taught as a child when facing something unknown, she looked around for the closest place that looked like it could serve as both somewhere she could look around and as some sort of shelter.
Wishing that Souma was there, she headed over to a small rundown shack and peered into its broken windows, mindful of her steps and how much sound she made, and trying not to get her gowns and sleeves trapped in debris and stones.
First-Person Sample: Oh! I didn’t remember to write down some of my thoughts last time. I was in such a hurry with preparations for the feast and the party for sister’s birthday. Things were going to be over there and over here and of course I got reprimanded for helping. I wanted to help, but I got constantly told that it was no work for a princess like me. It was kind of amusing and a little annoying both at once. I know they mean well, and sometimes I guess I have to say yes and go with it, but this time, it actually felt like I wanted to do something. So yes, it has been a bit hectic around here, even if things are calming down now. Too bad Kurogane wasn’t here for the celebration. I heard Souma going on about dressing someone up and missing Kurogane for the spot. I’m giggling while thinking about it, but yes, it’s probably for the best that he’s not here to even hear that. Not that he’d have much of a say in it. I think I will ask him about it next time I see him.
'I wonder how the journey is faring; whether they have found more feathers, and if he's found the true meaning behind real strength. I could easily find out about what has happened, and even what will happen before they know it.
To be able to see into the future can be both a blessing and a curse. Partly because I know bits of my own future and that I do not know if I would have been happier going without this knowledge. Though, I am glad it has been able to be of some help. I will gladly help my dear people with my powers if it means their safety. Well, Kurogane did not really seem that satisfied when I sent him away. It was quite amusing actually.
Oh, Souma is probably going to laugh at me again for this. She knows I worry about him as much as she does. We are just not equally verbal about it. …well, she’s not really verbal about it at all.
…
I think I feel like some tea. Some of that tea I had picked out for me from the market yesterday. It had this fruity smell and I think it will taste delicious.
LJ:
E-Mail: hoihoikikumaru@gmail.com
IM: poudrin
Characters played at Discedo: Not applicable.
Character's Name: Princess Tomoyo
Series: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Timeline: Directly after Fai enters the room where Kurogane is resting in chapter 167.
Canon Resource Link: Wikipedia
What your character can offer: Princess Tomoyo is intelligent, kind, thoughtful, warm, determined and enthusiastic. She’s maybe a little too selfless but at the same time knows how to put her word out and be respected. She cares very much about the people close to her and would do everything in her power to help them, though, sometimes, her help might be a little on the mischievous side, for example when she sent Kurogane away on his mission without his consent and put a binding spell on him. Depending on how you treat her and speak to her, she’ll keep her calm and be very sweet about everything. She’s not easily made angry, and if she’s sad or has any sort of turmoil, she will show it in a dignified way. She’s easy to make friends with and she wants to be able to see everything good in everyone she meets. She's also not a stranger to humour and teasing if it would come to that.
She is, as her name suggests, a princess of a feudal country mostly referred to as “Nihon” in Tsubasa Chronicles. It’s basically an old version of Japan. She’s the Tsukuyomi, the title held by the Princess of Shirasagi Castle, a powerful miko sorceress and she’s responsible for maintaining the wards around Nihon to protect the country from demons. Aside from being a miko, or a priestess, she can also see into and enter other people’s dreams with the skills of being a yumemi, or a dream seer. This allows her to send trans-dimensional messages through dreams and it also shows her the future and she’s also able to cross dimensions on her own, as well as sending people away. She gets her powers from the moon and that also connects to her title name, Tsukuyomi, which is the name of the Japanese god of the moon. However, from this point in canon, Tomoyo will have lost the dream seer powers because she made it as a payment to Yuuko for bringing Kurogane, Fai, Syaoran and Mokona to Nihon after the fight in Celes. She sacrificed her powers to keep them safe. With her powers from before, she’s also able to cross dimensions.
What items will they be bringing with them? She’ll most probably be bringing her royal kimono and the headpiece that goes along with it. Otherwise, I cannot think of anything material she’d want to keep. She’s not a material person.
Third-Person Sample: Oh my. This was most peculiar indeed. And slightly alarming to a degree where she frankly didn’t understand how things had transpired. Hadn't she just been standing in Kurogane's room and been talking... ? Well, she wasn't standing now, so there was no use dwelling on it. However, there was use in her trying to get up from where she was lying, right? Blinking a bit, she sat up, and upon her vision clearing up, she let out a little surprised gasp. This certainly wasn’t Kurogane's room. It also explained why she had briefly wondered if she’d gone deaf. There was no sound anywhere, and it made her maybe a little uneasy upon seeing the ruins around her; perhaps it was a little too silent. It reminded her of the battle field where she first had met Kurogane. The quiet after the slaughter had been almost deafening, and there had been no other sound than the desperate breathing of the then young man as she approached him.
She tilted her head a little when she heard something similar from quite far away. Unable to discern it, she got to her feet gingerly and noticed that she was a little wobbly and that her legs didn’t quite carry her at first, but that after a few tries, she managed to steady herself. Putting her hand to her chest she came in touch with something hanging around her neck in a thin strap of leather and she looked down to inspect. Only with a note that said “use this”, the device she now held in her hand gave her no answers whatsoever as to where she was and why she was there. It annoyed her a little, to have so few answers. If this was a different dimension, she didn’t know about it. Her head felt a bit foggy and she didn’t really feel her powers, so there was no way for her to find out.
Starting to feel not quite so safe, she scanned her surroundings and felt a little like someone or something was watching her. Remembering her own wits and what she had been taught as a child when facing something unknown, she looked around for the closest place that looked like it could serve as both somewhere she could look around and as some sort of shelter.
Wishing that Souma was there, she headed over to a small rundown shack and peered into its broken windows, mindful of her steps and how much sound she made, and trying not to get her gowns and sleeves trapped in debris and stones.
First-Person Sample: Oh! I didn’t remember to write down some of my thoughts last time. I was in such a hurry with preparations for the feast and the party for sister’s birthday. Things were going to be over there and over here and of course I got reprimanded for helping. I wanted to help, but I got constantly told that it was no work for a princess like me. It was kind of amusing and a little annoying both at once. I know they mean well, and sometimes I guess I have to say yes and go with it, but this time, it actually felt like I wanted to do something. So yes, it has been a bit hectic around here, even if things are calming down now. Too bad Kurogane wasn’t here for the celebration. I heard Souma going on about dressing someone up and missing Kurogane for the spot. I’m giggling while thinking about it, but yes, it’s probably for the best that he’s not here to even hear that. Not that he’d have much of a say in it. I think I will ask him about it next time I see him.
'I wonder how the journey is faring; whether they have found more feathers, and if he's found the true meaning behind real strength. I could easily find out about what has happened, and even what will happen before they know it.
To be able to see into the future can be both a blessing and a curse. Partly because I know bits of my own future and that I do not know if I would have been happier going without this knowledge. Though, I am glad it has been able to be of some help. I will gladly help my dear people with my powers if it means their safety. Well, Kurogane did not really seem that satisfied when I sent him away. It was quite amusing actually.
Oh, Souma is probably going to laugh at me again for this. She knows I worry about him as much as she does. We are just not equally verbal about it. …well, she’s not really verbal about it at all.
…
I think I feel like some tea. Some of that tea I had picked out for me from the market yesterday. It had this fruity smell and I think it will taste delicious.

no subject
WHAT.
How many characters do you want, geez? |D
(fjd this is
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
NO
no subject