ext_292693 ([identity profile] lawlitsatrap.livejournal.com) wrote in [community profile] soulsgathering2008-12-16 12:27 am
Entry tags:

Mikoto post :|

...


Where am I now? DDDD:

[ooc; General interaction post with Last Stop Gakuen Mikoto. This is an action post, which means the characters are interacting physically.]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-16 01:25 am (UTC)(link)
[ Looks sad for a moment, then not ] You sound so happy to see me.

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-16 01:34 am (UTC)(link)
I don't know. Why are you here? [looks annoyed now k]

...are you alright? Not that I'm worried about you or anything like that.

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-16 01:49 am (UTC)(link)
I have no idea why I'm here. I was in my room. [OBVIOUSLY, HE'S LIKE. HALF-DRESSED OKAY.]

No reason. [god he's stupid -A-]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-16 01:57 am (UTC)(link)
...yeah. I tried to get back, you know. [Shrugs a bit, not really bothering. NOTHING HE HASN'T SEEN BEFORE, EH.]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 01:51 am (UTC)(link)
Oh, gee. Why do you think? [could totally hit him atm] Huh? Nothing.

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 08:28 pm (UTC)(link)
...do I really have to spell it out for you, Miko-chan? [-A- is not behaving weird! He's actually behaving quite normally, gdit!]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 08:39 pm (UTC)(link)
[OH GOD HE IS GOING TO KICK YOU, YOU MORON] I wanted to come back because this is where you and Tohru-kun are. [makes a face, h-hates being alone :'C]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 08:59 pm (UTC)(link)
[NEXT TIME HE ACTS DUMB, PROBABLY.] ...I was alone.

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 09:13 pm (UTC)(link)
No, everyone else was there! But you and Tohru-kun weren't! [obviously doesn't have a good personality outside of being a princess and um. doesn't have many friends, derp.]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 10:06 pm (UTC)(link)
[Should be! Yuujirou doesn't like just anyone, you know~!]

...that's fine. You're here, aren't you? Wherever I am, at least I'm not alone. [awwww~]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-17 10:41 pm (UTC)(link)
[no, he was just having a moment!]

...I have not, you moron! [HIT]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-18 12:19 am (UTC)(link)
But? But what, Mikoto?



[S-sorry. Computer is sucking, so I had to sign off AIM. :C]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-18 12:47 am (UTC)(link)
... [folds arms over his chest]

So what, now?


[;A; 'kay. You should be getting to bed soon, anyway~]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-18 01:10 am (UTC)(link)
What do we do now? [Is it just him or did Mikoto become dumber while he was gone?]


[ ;A; [same!] I have really thick hair. -A-]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-18 01:31 am (UTC)(link)
Let's explore, then!


[iawtc. x3 if you need anything, i have a post a few entries back in my journal with my phone number--so if you're feeling uncomfortable or lost, please don't hesitate to call, okay? take care, bb. ♥]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-18 01:57 am (UTC)(link)
So? Either way, those weird animals are here. So let's get looking for a way out, huh~?

[...i don't know what my landcode is. -A- and um. yeah, but, but. i'd answer every single call! that way, it'd definitely be me! it's fine if i can be able to help you!]

[identity profile] lulzitsatrap.livejournal.com 2008-12-18 04:23 am (UTC)(link)
Well, can't be any worse than here, right~?


[I tried searching, but I can't figure it out quite. -A- I'm in Michigan, but Idk if that'll make a difference? Also, you can call from like... 7am my time until about 9, 10 o'clock at night. I know it's not much, but if you really need me, I want you to. Hell, if it's important, call me any time. My mother gives me crap no matter what and it might as well be for a good reason! (Also, Sarah is fine, but like I said, I'd make sure to answer it if it was an odd number~).]